Serving about 100 international airlines flying to some 300 cities in 70 countries and territories worldwide.
Changi Airport handles about 6,500 flights every week and over 53 million passengers a year.
- Annual air transport movements in 2013: 343,765
- Daily average air transport movements in 2013: 1,057
- Number of aircraft stands served by an aerobridge: 92
- Number of remote stands: 37
DESTINATIONS & AIRLINES
- Number of airlines: 106
- Number of destinations served: 300 cities (70 countries)
- Average number of passengers arriving & departing per day: 136,738
- Number of passengers arriving and departing in 2013: 53.7 million
- Busiest day ever recorded (passenger numbers): 21 December 2013 with 191,819 passengers
- Busiest month ever recorded (passenger numbers): December 2013 with 5.12 million passengers
- Busiest year ever recorded (passenger numbers): 2013 with 53.7 million passengers
- Percentage of transfer passengers in 2013: 30%
- Percentage of premium passengers in 2013: 10%
- Number of Changi Airport Group employees: 1,500
- Total number of staff working at Changi Airport: 32,000
SDG handled the design, development and validation of Airport Information Database, dataase of all Assets, Information and IT systems in the 4 terminals of the airport, from its airlines, retail, baggage handling, security, territory, directory, airport information and more.
As SDG specialises in data management consulting, having done Data Governance Advisory to many MNCs in North America, Data Lifecycle Management Advisory to MNCs in North America and Middle East ,we have done a database design, data cleansned and taxonomised and classified CAG’s structured and unstructured data .